Thermodynamic Solar Solution to heat domestic water for industrial use
THERMODYNAMIC SOLAR BLOCK
This unit of the Thermodynamic Solar System has the following main components: a low consumption compressor, which is responsible for the circulation of the liquid throughout the whole system, a heat exchanger that dissipates heat into the water for consumption (Domestic Hot Water) or the closed heating circuit (Central Heating and Swimming-pool Heating) and an expansion component that reduces the boiling temperature from approximately –30ºC so that it can go back to the thermodynamic solar panels and capture heat again.
- POSSIBILITY OF ADAPTING THE EXISTING INSTALLATION WITHOUT THE NEED FOR CIVIL CONSTRUCTION WORKS
- HEAT IS CAPTURED THROUGH SOLAR RADIATION, ENVIRONMENT TEMPERATURE, RAIN, WIND AND EVEN SNOW
- THE HEAT PRODUCED ON COLDER DAYS, EVEN AT NIGHT IS SUFFICIENT TO ATTAIN THE WATER TEMPERATURE DESIRED.
- THE SOLAR PANELS ARE LIGHT, DISCREET AND HAVE VERSATILITY IN TERMS OF WHERE TO PUT THEM.
- THE ENERGY CONSUMPTION OF THE EQUIPMENT IS REDUCED DUE TO A VERY EFFICIENT COMPRESSOR
- 3rd GENERATION SOLAR ENERGY
- SOLAR HOT WATER UP TO 60ºC AVAILABLE
- ALMOST NON-EXISTENT MAINTENANCE
- MANUTENÇÃO QUASE NULA
- UP TO 3 CYCLES OF HOT WATER REPLACEMENT SYSTEM CAPACITY PER DAY
THERMODYNAMIC SOLAR SYSTEM
EQUIPMENT> Without ducts
> Without ventilators
> Without defrost cycles that use up energy
> Super efficient compressor with low energy consumption
> No need to install support equipment
> Hot water guaranteed, available day and night, hail, rain, wind or shine up to 55ºC
SOLAR PANEL> Captures heat regardless of climate.
> Primary circuit does not need to dissipate excess heat on hotter days.
> Easy integration with architecture, versatile, no visual impact.
Heat pumps are quite efficient equipment but the heat they produce from their renewable component varies only according to changes in the temperature of the environment. Thermal solar collectors are the best source of heat on hot and sunny days but they are totally inefficient whenever there is no sun.
Through the cooling liquid (R134a or R407c) which covers a closed circuit, the liquid goes into the solar panel and suffers the action of sun, rain, wind, environment temperature and other climate factors. During this process the liquid gains heat in a more favourable way than a heat pump. After this stage, the heat is transferred to an exchanger with the help of a small compressor, which heats the water. The liquid cools down and the circuit is repeated.
of approximately -30ºC, the system works even when there is no sun and it even works at night, providing hot water at 55ºC, day and night, hail, rain, wind or shine, unlike the traditional solar thermal system.
The energy consumption of the system is basically the same as a fridge compressor that makes the liquid circulate. There are no ventilators that help the evaporation process, or defrost cycles, which imply unnecessary energy consumption, unlike what happens with heat pumps.
- SYSTEM STATUS
- TEMPERATURE INFORMATION THROUGH RESPECTIVE SENSOR
- PROGRAMMING (DAILY/WEEKLY/ETC)
- DATE AND TIME INFORMATION
- EASY TO CONTROL THROUGH THE INSTALLATION BOX
- SIMPLIFIED PARAMETRIZATION
- OUTLETS TEST
- 12 PREDEFINED CONFIGURATIONS
- INTEGRATION IN 3 CIRCUITS (CIRCULATOR PUMPS)
- 4 TEMPERATURE SENSORS
- 6 LANGUAGES